Topic: Manufacturing Cost Control Sessions
Date: Thursday December 7th
Time: 7:30am – 12noon
Call: 513-900-8674 (TMRG)
MSP Training Room
McGill Smith Punshon, Inc.
3700 Park 42 Drive
The Tri-State Manufacturing Resource Group is proud to present the Manufacturing Cost Control Sessions event.
With the ultra competitive environment today, effective and practical cost control measures can give manufacturing companies, fabrication shops, contract manufacturers etc. a major advantage over the competition (local, national or global) and significantly boost their profitability.
Why should I attend?
- Innovative ideas for the manufacturing organization
- Reduction of waste in the plant floor operations
- Learn industry best practices on manufacturing services
- Workforce development to gain an advantage
- Benefits of adhering to regulatory standards
- Discuss and exchange ideas with fellow manufacturers and subject matter experts
- Transform problem areas into sound and continuous solutions that increase profits and efficiency
- Reduce plant downtime with scalable secure plant-wide network connectivity
- Software Integration to contain and reduce hidden manufacturing costs
- How do Manufacturers “Retain, Grow, Attract” their most important commodity?
- Training/EHS/Hazmat/Safety videos essential to meeting government standards
Subject Matter Experts
- Mark Czarnik – Video Applications Expert – A1 Professional Video
- Phil Denton – Industrial IT Solutions – Denton Business Solutions
- Alex Hornsby – Logistics Consultant – Blue Grace Logistics
- David Iyoha – Manufacturing Software Solutions – Fortech LLC
- Lisa Johnson – Workforce Development Consultant – Promark Training
- Jim Kinnett – Quality and Lean Consultant – The Kinnett Consulting Group
- Michael Martens – Financial Advisor Representative
- Ben Rush – Industrial Recycling Solutions – Mid America Paper Recycling
- Kate Vriner – Business Improvement Consultant – Sunbelt Business Network
For more information call 513-900-8674 (TMRG) or email email@example.com