With unemployment moving below 4%, labor participation remaining flat, and a skill gap of 6MM unfilled positions, hiring, developing, and retaining the talent needed to produce and deliver goods is a strategic priority for most manufacturers. At the same time, profitability demands that companies maintain the workforce flexibility to respond to changes in order flow, product mix, and technology.
The TMRG team includes the expertise businesses need across the entire workforce development spectrum, as well as assistance in evaluating the returns to substituting capital for labor. This includes:
- Industrial staffing services to expedite access to talent and provide temp employees when demand fluctuates
- Training and development services to
- Deliver classroom training
- Coordinate access to certificate and apprenticeship programs
- Benefits experts to craft a program that enhances retention while keeping your costs and administration down.